Wednesday 11 May 2011

WOBBLING ARCHITECTURE

I just saw a video on Gestalten tv website that got me so excited! This is about pure and honest creativity, without thinking of any commercial purpose, just humorous and fantastic. The Jelly Mongers - food architects - food consultancy duo Sam Bompas and Harry Parr are surreal! They go from amazing jelly designs (all kinds of shapes and colors) to getting drunk by being in a room full of gin & tonic condensed mist, a cloud that takes the whole room! (This last one is called "Alcoholic Architecture").
I just fell in love - AMAZING!

I think they really got inspired by the wacky thing that Willy Wonka did,things beyond the imagination, I can see the resemblance. What do you think?
That is why is so easy to fall in love with London and the English spirit. Is enjoyably free!














Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment