Saturday 28 May 2011

CREATIVE PROCESS: CUT & GLUE

I had this idea of leaving my head free from all painful thinking process of a collection, my theme was to go only with my eyes and go with the moment, following in part what the surrealists preached in their creative process. I cut loads of little things that i saw on magazines(that i didn't want anymore) like accessories, furniture, even things that aren't fashionable like bikes, balls, etc...
I cut them all, got also from these magazines some photos that the models had little clothing or very tight clothing and started randomly placing them without, then coloring (this time I thought a little about which colors I liked). After all that I designed exactly what i saw  and did a few more versions of the each one. A free mind collection.

Collection designed in September 2009 (and still is cool today)












etc...


No comments:

Post a Comment