Thursday 1 September 2011

TOUGH LADIES

These ladies have a lot to say and I have never seen so many women rapping with such style and aware of their image and exploring fashion with it, they put the fun in fashion and use a lot of color. I started thinking about it when I saw Mtv's VMA and Nicki Minaj winning for best hip hop against four men. Also I check out this new girl called Kreayshawn,very L.A. style that somehow reminded my of Lady Sovereign, who's English, and also M.I.A. It is impressive to see many hip hop girls that are being highlighted in the media and not only for their music.(I still think that Lady Gaga is the one that lifted the bar for these artist to be more edgy and I am glad she did - this is the era of artist that take high risks with what they wear, the music scene isn't boring for sure.

And Yo-Landi from Die Antwoord is just wicked!

Nicki Minaj










Kreayshawn








 Lady Sovereign





M.I.A








 Yo-Landi









"ONE BIG ROOM FULL OF BAD BITCHES"



No comments:

Post a Comment